No need to convert the media files before playing it, GoodPlayer can play AVI, Xvid, Divx, DAT,VOB,FLV,WMV ,MKV,MP4,RM,RMVB,HTTP,HTTPS,FTP,RTSP,MMS,SFTP,SMB,MMSH,MMST,RTP,UPnP and UDP etc...
files and streaming directly on iOS devices. Just transfer the media files to your iOS devices by iTunes File Sharing or over Wi-Fi, then it can be played at once.With built-in downloader and browser, it is not just a local movie player , it is "Movie Player & Downloader & Streaming Media Player" in fact. And,iPad 2/new iPad/iPhone 4S dual core CPU decoding is supported.
"The Best Video Player for iPhone..." - Lifehacker.com
"All-round best in class movie player with streaming" - TouchMyApps.com
GoodPlayer in App Store Top 1 Listed:
* France/Italia/Saudi Arabia Entertainment iPad Paid Top 1
* Italia/Croatia Entertainment iPad Grossing Top 1
* Lithuania/Niger/Saudi Arabia Entertainment iPhone Paid&Grossing Top 1
* Estonia/Sri Lanka Entertainment iPhone Grossing Top 1
* Swipe fingers up/down on playing, to change the subtitle or turn off subtitle on the fly (for media files with subtitles)
* Swipe fingers left/right on playing, to change the audio track on the fly (for media files with multiple audio tracks)
* TV out/VGA out support , HDMI TV-out and Video Mirroring support( for iPad & iPhone 4 & iPod touch 4 only)
* Universal, supports iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* srt,smi,"idx+sub",mkv embedded subtitle supported
* Lots of subtitle language encoding supported
* 24 bits true color, no color information missed
* "Open In" feature supported: open video and audio files from Mail
email attachments and Safari web browser
*file formats supported
* Subtitle font, font size and font color customization
* HTTP, FTP, RTSP,MMS,SMB,MMSH,MMST,RTP,HTTPS,SFTP and UDP streaming playback
* goodplayer:// URL scheme
* Auto repeat playback current file switch supported, the default is off.
* Built-in file manager supported: move files from folder to folder inside of app,file,delete,file rename,folder creation,folder delete
* Two full screen modes: "Crop on Fullscreen" and "Fit on Fullscreen"
* Playlist support: every folder is a playlist. Just move the files to a folder, and set the "Settings"-->"Playback"---> "Auto Repeat" to "All Files Loop". During the playback, the files in the folder will be played back one by one automatically.
* iPad 2/new iPad/iPhone 4S dual core decoding supported. Dual-core CPU could be used to decode at the same time.
* Folder password protection
* Left/Right/Stereo Audio Channel selection
* HTTP/FTP WiFi file sharing
* Blocker for iTunes Sync file backup
* SMB/ CIFS/Samba browse/download/streaming supported
* UPnP/WebDAV/SFTP supported
* AirPlay supported
Notice: no AC-3/DTS/E-AC-3/TrueHD audio support!
all my shared apps and games is tested on iphone3Gs / 4 / 4s iOS5.1.1 , must work for iOS5.xx & iOS6.xx